Busy Bee Car Wash is looking for customer-focused new employees. We are a successful high-volume car wash in business since 1969, looking for responsible, fast moving and service-oriented people to join our team. Washing cars is our living and we wash A LOT of cars throughout South Florida. Our business is successful because our employees are the best. If you are able to meet our requirements, then we can offer you a place where we can succeed together.
Below are the positions that we hire for. If you are qualified, please apply in person Monday through Thursday between 9am and 4pm. Managers will do their best to interview you after the application has been completed, or contact you to set up an interview. Serious applicants only; no transitional work.
Car Wash Line Workers are the people responsible for producing clean cars, Fast! We pay well on a weekly basis and tips can be taken home daily. Customers keep a keen eye on the service and will often decide how much they’ll tip based on the quality and attention to detail these teams provide.
Line Worker Requirements:
• Able to work well in a fast-paced outdoor environment, providing quality service
• Speak English; Spanish as well is a benefit
• Able to be friendly, detailed and customer focused
• Must have a working phone, live locally, and have reliable transportation.
• Work well with others; our employees work in teams
• Able to stand outside, bending and flexible for long periods of time
• Prefer having professional tunnel car wash experience
• Minimum Age 18 years
Sales & Service Advisor assist customers in determining the right services for their vehicle. The service advisor is the first point of contact for customers who come in for a car wash. Therefore, the interaction with the advisor must set the tone for the overall experience the customer receives. Our Service Advisors work on a scheduled basis and get paid weekly. We also have a generous bonus program. The bonus program is based on the Advisor’s actual sales achievement that is not capped! In addition, there is an overall Site Performance part of the bonus program. We pay for success! The bonus program is paid weekly for the individual sales and monthly for the overall site performance when training is successfully completed.
Service Advisor Requirements:
• All Line worker requirements PLUS the following
• Superior Customer Service skills
• Superior communication skills — must be able to match customer needs with our services
• Friendly, fast-moving and sales focused
• Able to handle cash register tools and processes accurately
• Proven sales experience
• Minimum Age 21
Tunnel Loaders are those individuals who assist the customer entering the car wash tunnel. The tunnel loaders are critical to our organization in order that the customers vehicle is safely loaded and able to proceed through the tunnel. A keen eye to detail is necessary for this position.
Tunnel Loader requirements:
• All Line Worker requirements PLUS the following
• Able to do repetitive work but mindful of each vehicle entering the tunnel
• Able to stand outside, bending, light lifting for long periods of time
• Minimum age 18