Important Message from Busy Bee Car Wash about COVID 19
As part of the transportation sector, Busy Bee Car Wash will remain open during the COVID19 crisis. The Federal, state and local government has identified 16 essential sectors that should do their best to safely stay open during this time. The transportation sector with all those delivery service providers require to clean cars to safely operate. Our police and first responders must be as available and safe during this crisis, and Busy Bee Car Wash with the express exterior model that we are operating is uniquely situated to provide a safe method of keeping vehicles clean and disinfected.
Busy Bee Car Wash has an automated system to provide safe cleaning, but we are taking even more extreme steps to make sure that you can safely keep our vehicle clean from COVID19. Washing your car is part of the solution.
Please follow all recommended COVID19 safety practices, such as social distancing, washing hands, not coming to work with symptoms, wearing gloves.
- Every other vacuum area has been blocked to allow for correct social distancing between vehicles.
- Sanitation stations filled with disinfectant provided for customer use.
- Sinks available for hand washing stations
- Employees cleaning and disinfecting vacuum handles after use
- Touch screen Pay Stations wiped down regularly
- Hospital grade disinfectant provided free to all Fast Pass members and Police and other first responders. $1 at cost for all other customers
- Employees keep social distancing from each other and all customers
- Fast Pass members do not require any personal handling; windows may remain up during the entire time on property
It is widely accepted that Corona Virus can last up to 4-5 days on surfaces and that your vehicle needs to be regularly sanitized to prevent the spread of COVID19. Other than home and work, people spend more time in their vehicle than anywhere else. Keeping the vehicle cleaned outside and disinfected inside is an important preventative measure. Regularly cleaning helps prevent the spreading of COVID19.